The LVG C.VI was a design from 1917 of Willy Sabersky-Müssigbrodt, who designed the DFW C.V. The LVG C.VI was lighter and smaller, though the fuselage looked somewhat more massive. The fuselage was constructed of wood.
The aircraft were equipped with a Morse transmitter. Approximately 1100 examples were built.
|Length:||7,45 m||Wingspan:||13 m|
|Height:||2,8 m||Wing area:||34,6 m2|
|Empty weight:||930 kg||Max. start weight:||1309 kg|
|Max. speed:||170 km/hr||Climbing speed:||4 min to 1000 m|
|Cruising speed:||- km/hr|
|Range:||400 km or 3,5 hours||Service ceiling:||- m|
|Engine type:||One Benz Bz-IV rated 200 hp|
|Crew:||Two men: one aviator plus one observer|
|Armament:||One fixed, forward firing 7,9 mm Spandau LMG 08/15 plus one movable 7,9 mm Parabellum MG 14 machine gun. Maximum of 115 kg bombs|